En liten lista som jag snappade upp hos Annika. Roliga och annorlunda frågor tycker jag! Kunde inte motstå den alls.
1. Do you like blue cheese?
No. Like most other kinds of cheese but not blue cheese.
2. Do people praise you for your looks?
They praise me more for my brains.
3. Do you own a gun?
Haha, no. Plan to when I move to the woods.
4. What is your favorite cordial flavor?
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
A little, but have been to so many so I am so used to it.
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
Love them obviously. Wish I didn't. Wish i could stop eating meat and never think of a hot dog ever again.
7. Favorite Christmas movie?
A nightmare before Christmas.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
9. Do you do push-ups?
Always been bad at them but do try every now and again. Rubbish ones, on my knees.
10.What’s you favorite piece of jewellery?
Necklaces with weird animals and objects. Foxes, cats, a little tea cup, a cupcake, anything crazy.
11. Favorite hobby?
Photographing, going for long walks, painting, doing absolutely nothing/thinking, being around animals.
12. Do you have A.D.D?
13.Do you know all the words to the Canadian national anthem?
14. Middle name?
15.Name three thoughts at this exact moment?
What time is it? I wonder what I shall eat tonight. The Queen in the allegedly EU friendly outfit that made me laugh.
16.Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
Coffee, dry white wine, Diet Coke.
17. Current worry?
Not really a worrier. I work out plans to deal and then I am easily distracted by something silly, something beautiful, something that happens now.
18. Current hate right now?
That we go backwards.
19. Favorite place to be?
Anywhere where there is peace.
20. How do you ring in the new year?
Usually at work.
21. Where would you like to go?
To Iceland, the Baltic countries again, to a sunny beach anywhere, to a meadow in Sweden to pick wild flowers.
22. Have you ever thrown up in a plane?
23. Do you own a pair of slippers?
24. What color shirt are you wearing right now?
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
26. Can you whistle?
27. Favorite Colour?
Blue, green and those two colours mixed.
28. Would you be a pirate?
29. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Whatever song is in my head.
30. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents' house?
North of Stockholm in a little student flat above a huge mall. Loved it.
31. Do you shampoo first in the shower or soap?
Everything at the same time.
32. What’s in your pocket right now?
33. Last thing that made you laugh?
The Queen again.
34. Best bed sheets as a child?
Do not think I was ever bothered about the sheets. I had a huge amount of teddies though and had a chart with the order they slept nearest to me for cuddles so that I could move them around for them all to get their equal share of love.
35. Worst injury you have ever had?
A knee injury from skiing.
36. Do you love where you live?
If meaning the entire country, I would need to write an essay. The city, yes.
37. How many TV’s do you have in your house?
38. Who is your loudest friend?
Tend to avoid loud people. It is probably myself.
39. How many dogs do you have?
40. Does someone have a crush on you?
Haha, I hope not.
41.What book are you reading at the moment?
Going to start my Jeanette Winterson books again.
42.What’s your favorite candy?
Swedish sweets. Sour cherries.
43.What’s your favorite sports team?
44.What did you have for dinner last night?
Meatballs and boiled potatoes and Ikea's cream sauce. Didn't have any lingonberry jam.